There are many reputable and caring psychics, mediums and healers out there that have great integrity and incredible gifts. Please understand that most professional psychics and healers use their intuitive abilities to help others with love, good intentions and genuineness. I want the best for my clients. I hope this helps you.
Excessive rates or barter
Please never give away your life savings or excessive amounts of money - or any jewelry, fine possessions, trade for expensive professional services from you like remodeling work, etc., for reading or healing sessions to ANY psychic, medium or healer.
You would never need to work with a real psychic /healer or Spiritual practitioner a few hours a day, most days of the week for a few weeks or more. This would be to make you dependent on them to drain you financially and it's a lie.
A sincere psychic will work with you, but the goal will be for you in the very near future to feel empowered to move forward positively and successfully in life on your own terms. No manipulation or outrageous beliefs that they press on you to accept to foster more dependency on them.
If anyone charges $300/hour plus and wants you to pay them $5,000 or more upfront for sessions, packages or programs (pick your high amount), please give it a few days before you decide. At that point it can be more about making money and to feel powerful for the psychic or healer, not about helping you.
No spells or curses!
There is NO such things as spells and curses, or "bad energy" around you, no one can return a love interest to you by lighting candles to help you, etc., and charge you a lot of money to "help." Other people's "thought, word and deed" alone cannot affect you negatively. Someone telling you this is feeding your fear or grief for gain.
A psychic or healer who says, "Only I have such special powerful abilities to help you" or "You will never be okay without me" is a good example of a scam, or a narcissistic and delusional healer or psychic.
Any psychic/healer who operates like this will tell you anything you want to hear for more money, or to try to get you to come back for even MORE money. They aren't able to keep their ego or greed out of sessions.
Please trust your own instincts. Our gut feelings help keep us safe and protected; they're messages from our Spirit Guides. If something doesn't feel right it probably isn't regardless of how nice, "powerful," or well-known the psychic or healer seems.
Any psychic or healer should have their reading times and rates clearly posted in writing or on their website and honored by them. (i.e., 30 minutes for $100).
The signs you see in your area for "$10 Psychic Readings" are just gimmicks to get you in the door to get a ton of money from you before you leave. They're deceptive to get you in the door.
When you're bothered in a store or on the street by a psychic to get a reading that usually means they are desperate for cash or see you as vulnerable or grieving. They may do a quick reading on you to try to convince you they're psychic, but a ethical psychic wouldn't pander for readings to strangers on the street uninvited.
Psychic Call Centers, and psychics or healers that are only email-based can be scams. An experienced professional psychic or healer can normally offer sessions locally in their own private office, or by phone/Skype. Ask them why they don't offer in-person sessions and trust your gut feelings about it. Sometimes it's because they can't get clients; it's a scam; or they're not fully invested in or good at what they do.
Beware of a psychic or healer who:
- Believes they have special abilities no one else has, or no one is as good as them. They come off as arrogant or self-absorbed
- Wants you to believe that only they can help you, or you won't be okay without them
- Requires or requests that you pay an enormous amount of money upfront to work with them
- Presses you to do more readings, buy packages, or classes, etc.
- Wants you to believe in concepts and ideas that you don't
- Pressures you to leave a positive review for them somewhere (or for a discount on a reading). This is manipulative and makes a client feel obligated
- Often boast about how good they are, who they know, how much business they have (usually not true), etc.
- Talks negatively about most other psychics or healers
- Tries to sell you unnecessary products or services after a session to 'help' or 'save' you
Any of these behaviors above can mean that they are having a difficult time finding clients for private readings, or they have an agenda and should be a warning sign that something may be very wrong. They will not be upfront with you that this is the case.
While there is a business side to being a professional psychic or healer, when money or fame becomes more important than helping and honoring others is when it goes bad.
MORE ABOUT RATES:
A reading or healing session is a professional service and many have made it their full-time profession. Since it's not free to live in our society it's always okay to charge for any professional service. It's also an energy exchange so it has greater value to the client when they give something of value (money) for something of value (the session). They make an investment in themselves and the session.
My reading rates are comparable to most professional psychic mediums in the US that are similar in psychic and mediumship abilities and professional standing. I do not charge an exorbitant price just to try to appear more "special" or "advanced."
Please look at any reading as an investment in yourself and your life
- If you look for the cheapest session rates, mini 15 minute readings, or for only 'sale prices' you may be disappointed because we usually get what we pay for. You may be wasting your money.
- Don't be mislead to believe that an exorbitant rate must mean they're "the best" with psychics and healers. It can mean that person decided to charge a price so high they may stand out as better or more worth it, whether they are or not ... Marketing 101. As you know, someone can be well-known, or very knowledgeable and charismatic and not have good intentions.
- Some psychics, healers and self-proclaimed New Age Spiritual leaders/guru's, even some well-known ones are master manipulators of people because they actually do have amazing gifts but it becomes something harmful to others when used for only financial gain, or to feel powerful or important. They're great at getting people to believe what they want them to, especially vulnerable clients with money.
- Some people offering psychic or healing services are very good at marketing, sales or appearing a certain way - and simply not as good at accurate private readings or effective healing sessions. If the psychic reading doesn't resonate with you as accurate or healing session doesn't help you, let that be you're guide. It's okay, we all have different abilities.
Keep it simple. Trust your gut feelings and please don't be mislead. Most importantly, find someone you make a real connection with and like... not just their cool website, advertisements, or what they try to tell you about themselves.
There are many excellent psychics, mediums and healers out there to work with. I wish you the best in finding someone to work with and having a great experience.