Psychic Medium | Healer | Akashic Record Reader
I love being a full-time Psychic Medium. It's a privilege to do what I love every day. I'm passionate about helping people to create a beautiful life for themselves on their own terms.
Every one of my readings is different and special because we are each a unique Soul with individual needs, desires and potential. I do all of my readings from a place of integrity, accuracy, positivity and caring. I never judge people, we're all doing the best we can.
I have clients from all over the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Austria, Venezuela, South Africa, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, and even Palestine so far. Some were referrals, but many found me by looking up Psychics online originally. That is amazing to me. That’s our Spirit Guides hard at work to bring us together.
I love people and different cultures. I lived in New York City for 13 years as an adult. Most of all, I love making that intimate connection with someone else.
Every professional psychic and medium has different psychic abilities, ways they do things, and beliefs. We are all different.
- Delivered thousands of individual psychic and mediumship readings for clients all over the US and the world
- Exemplary Akashic Record Reader
- Featured Psychic Medium in the book, "Top 50 Psychics & Mediums in the US - 2016 Edition" by published Author, Jennifur Diamond
- Psychic & Mediumship Development Teacher - Sold-out "Psychic Development" class series, and a popular Webinar series
- Subject of Short Film Documentary about Mediumship
- Formally a popular, internationally broadcast Psychic Radio Host on "A1R Psychic Radio Network" - with internationally known psychics on my show
- Featured Guest on nationally broadcast Radio Shows of other prominent psychic/clairvoyants
- 'Standing room only' audiences for public Mediumship Gallery Events and Metaphysical Lectures for the Uniquest/Henry Foundation & other public events
- Over 30 years of study and experience with so many different New Age and metaphysical subjects and areas
- I have a college degree, graduating with honors. I believe we should never stop learning, growing and seeking new perspectives
- Worked in the Corporate business world in NYC and Omaha for over 15 years - in sales, catering, and in business leadership positions
- Worked in Healthcare for over 5 years as a Respiratory Therapist, AAS
Who I Am
I'm a natural born psychic medium and healer. I do have family members that are or were highly intuitive, but there's no other psychic mediums in my family. My daughter is very psychic but as a college student she doesn't care about it, (that's normal).
Ever since I was very small I knew that there was "more to life" than what we could see around us. I've had a strong connection with my intuitive abilities since being a young child. I was never scared of any metaphysical experiences like intuitive messages, departed souls or "weird" experiences, fortunately I just took it as a natural part of life. But it was a struggle sometimes being so intuitive growing up when I felt different than others, and being such an Empath.
I have always been a very direct, friendly and honest person. My readings reflect the way I interact with people in life. I love that relaxed and trusting vibe when I work with clients.
I lived in New York City for 13 years (loved it!) after high school graduation in Omaha, so I have a positive, open-minded perspective on life and embrace diversity. My sweet daughter was born in Queens, NY. We moved back to Omaha when she was very little, and then to Lincoln. My daughter is now a college student in Lincoln.
I have been doing intuitive readings for friends and even strangers since I was a teenager and throughout adulthood, until I started reading professionally over 5 years ago. I didn’t realize that's what I was doing at the time. I just thought I was friendly and helpful, but I now know I was actually connecting with their guides and "reading" for them and that's why they felt so much clearer and better afterwards. It was always a positive and rewarding experience for me to make that intimate connection with someone.
I have never had a Psychic Medium mentor or a "teacher." That wasn’t my journey, but I love helping others along their Spiritual/New Age path. I did an Akashic Record (AR) program I enjoyed after I was already a professional Akashic Record Reader for diversity. I have done AR readings for over 4 years.
I’m very grateful that I have some amazing friends locally and from all over the world who do what I do too, (woo woo stuff :) I will move to the Dallas/Fort Worth area in late Fall 2019 or Spring 2020. I'm looking forward to the new adventure.
In my life, my older brother died of a heart attack at 49, over four years ago. My family struggled greatly in pain with his loss. I finally did my all of my deep emotional healing work. I can relate so much to all of my clients pain and setbacks. I work with my clients with an enormous amount love and dedication.
It was a long winding road to gain all of the knowledge and life experience that I have. The first year of being a professional psychic medium included a ton of learning about myself and the best ways to serve my clients. I wouldn't trade a day of it. My intuitive abilities have been a life-saver and a great blessing. It is my purpose and my passion.
Thank you for taking the time to read about me. I would love to help you to start creating a life that you love right now.